Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cub club forum

Posted by CUBMAN 
cub club forum
October 17, 2013 10:36AM
Welcome all to the U.K. Triumph Tiger Cub And Terrier Club Forum.
Kindly hosted by new member and Cub owner Tony Jones, a computer wizz who noticed lack of a web outlet for Cub and Terrier owners to discuss their views , likes , dislikes, wants and items for sale, and any other Cub matters with other owners and club members.
Please feel free to help us build this site into a useful resource for enthusiasts of the little Tigers, and contribute any items of interest whenever you can.
Any information on the Cub Club can be had from :
Mike Powell
Reynards
Back Lane
Worthen
SY5 9HN
07887 917466
01743 891889
mike@tigercubs.plus.com
Re: Facebook page
October 17, 2013 01:25PM
Hi All,
Just a note to let you Facebook users know that there is a Facebook page for Tiger Cubs, it only has about for users at the moment so more would be nice.
You can post pictures of your pride and joy and comment on pictures that have been posted, so give it a try.
Dave Boyden.
Re: cub club forum
October 17, 2013 09:51PM
Well done, Tony.

I had the same experience with the other forum and decided not to bother. I am starting a rebuild of a 1965 T20 and am assembling parts, mainly from Greystone's, who I have found to be really helpful. I'll send some pictures, in the near future.

Best regards, Colin..

Colin Shippey
Mob: 07903158239
October 17, 2013 11:07PM
Hi Colin,

Welcome! Please feel free to post the progress of your T20 in the 'Members gallery'.

Cheers

Tony
December 30, 2013 08:47PM
Hi can you plz place a link for facebook as i am unable to find the page all the best aaron
January 04, 2014 10:51AM
I've PM'd Dave about adding the facebook link.

Cheers

Tony
January 15, 2014 12:45PM
Hi all i have tried to log in to the forum recently to access my content but I had no luck so I have had to create a new forum id and will start to build up my profile again I like the style of the new forum it is easier to navigate but i would like to find my old posts and pics if poss ible but it is no matter if not .

Here's to the new forum and good luck.
January 20, 2014 07:27PM
Hi Tigercub61,

I'm sorry to hear you have had some issues. Can you please tell me what your old profile name was and I'll investigate further.

Kind regards

Tony
September 11, 2014 03:57PM
Tried to find this page on Facebook but no luck is there a link to it ?
December 29, 2014 09:23AM
Hi Tony
Well done on getting the forum up and running, let's hope the word gets out and owners get on board.
Is it possible to view a posters home town on their profile, I think it would help get to know who is in your area!
Best regards

Steve Burton from Derby
January 14, 2016 02:14PM
davidboyden Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi All,
> Just a note to let you Facebook users know that
> there is a Facebook page for Tiger Cubs, it only
> has about for users at the moment so more would be
> nice.
> You can post pictures of your pride and joy and
> comment on pictures that have been posted, so give
> it a try.
> Dave Boyden.

And the name of it is???????????Puzzled.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login